Sunday, May 15, 2011

Check this out!

If you're looking for some WONDERFUL preschool/tot packs, you should definitely check out Dawns blog called Our Little Monkeys. Dawn has recently started creating some packs for her son and has been kind enough to share them! I have to say that I'm pretty amazed by not only her great packs but the fact that she has two little guys and a gorgeous newborn daughter (and still has time to create!)........way to go Dawn!




Here is a tool pack that I know the little guys in your house will LOVE :-)



And a pizza pack that will make your mouth water............


This is her adorable baker pack!



And this April showers pack is too darling.............If you hurry over there, I saw that Dawn posted an ice cream pack too (just in time for all the nice weather we've been having at our place).



2 comments:

Jackie Koll said...

Thanks for the info - I always enjoy seeing what others create; I wish I had the talent but, am thankful that others are willing to share!

MamaDuck76 said...

Michelle - you are just too sweet! Thank you! :)