Monday, April 4, 2011

Hey everyone, head over to:
and join in Maureen birthday bash (it's a celebration of her blog birthday and her actual birthday)........each day there will be party favors given away on her FB page....don't worry if you don't have FB, the favors will be here to (just a day later). Some of the people that helped Maureen out with the favors are: Homeschool Creations, 1+1+1=1, Mama Jenn, The Crafty Classroom, The Notebooking Fairy, 2 Teaching Mommies and me. There will also be lots of give aways. Head on over and check it out!! It's also my birthday this week (on Friday)....I'll be the big 3-4! Happy celebrating :-)

3 comments:

Mihaela { Best Toys 4 Toddlers } said...

Happy birthday Michelle! :)

Annette W. said...

Yay for 34 (my current age for a bit).

Happy birthday!

Holly said...

I hope you have a great birthday and that the guys at your house spoil you!